With an exciting year filled with major TMT developments drawing to a close, Broadband TV US will feature a live year in review webcast on December 16, 2011, from 12:30-2:00 p.m. (EST). You can access the free webcast by clicking here (free registration required).
Co-hosts Marty Stern of K&L Gates and Jim Baller of the Baller Herbst Law Group will be joined by an expert panel including Harold Feld, Legal Director for Public Knowledge; Scott Cleland, President of The Precursor Group; Jeffery Silva, Senior Policy Director at Medley Global Advisors; and Eliza Krigman, Technology Reporter for Politico. The panel will engage in a spirited review of the major events of 2011 and make bold predictions for the year ahead.
Some of the topics up for discussion include:
- AT&T/T-Mobile and newly announced industry transactions
- Spectrum reform, White Spaces and the latest from the Hill
- FCC Open Internet and Universal Service Fund/Intercarrier Compensation reform orders
- Google and Gig-U gigabit initiatives
- National Broadband Plan and the Broadband Stimulus program
- Stop Online Piracy Act and Protect IP Act